Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Personal Note

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use this blog for this kind of stuff, but of the 17 people who read it, there are probably about 4 who aren't aware of my current situation, so what the hell...

For those of you who don't know, I have taken a position as Community Director for Kaneva in Atlanta. I'm currently working there now while my intrepid wife works on selling the house back in Austin. If you're in the market, let me know!

In any case, Kaneva is a startup social networking / virtual world enterprise and thus far has been very interesting to be involved with. I’ll hopefully have reason to talk a lot more about it in the future.

We now return to our scheduled programming of RMT rants and debates about message boards.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Brenlo said...

WOO HOO! Grats Tisrin! I am not "Brave" enought o hear move to Hotlanta but I wish you all the best!
(please pardon the silly baseball reference)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home